This query borrow-checks the MIR to (further) ensure it is not broken.
- A public API provided for the Rust compiler consumers. This file provides API for compiler consumers.
- dataflow 🔒
- def_use 🔒
- Borrow checker diagnostics.
- error 🔒
- facts 🔒
- location 🔒
- nll 🔒The entry point of the NLL borrow checker.
- The borrowck rules for proving disjointness are applied from the “root” of the borrow forwards, iterating over “similar” projections in lockstep until we can prove overlap one way or another. Essentially, we treat
Overlapas a monoid and report a conflict if the product ends up not being
- prefixes 🔒From the NLL RFC: “The deep [aka ‘supporting’] prefixes for an place are formed by stripping away fields and derefs, except that we stop when we reach the deref of a shared reference. […] “
- renumber 🔒
- This pass type-checks the MIR to ensure it is not broken.
- Code to extract the universally quantified regions declared on a function and the relationships between them. For example:
- util 🔒
- Associate some local constants with the
- Upvar 🔒
- When checking permissions for a place access, this flag is used to indicate that an immutable local place can be mutated.
- Overlap 🔒The degree of overlap between 2 places for borrow-checking.
- ReadKind 🔒Kind of read access to a value (For informational purposes only)
- Kind of access to a value: read or write (For informational purposes only)
- Kind of write access to a value (For informational purposes only)
- Raw content of Fluent resource for this crate, generated by
fluent_messagesmacro, imported by
rustc_driverto include all crates’ resources in one bundle.
- Perform the actual borrow checking.