Crate rustc_passessource ·
This API is completely unstable and subject to change.
- This module implements some validity checks for attributes. In particular it verifies that
#[repr]attributes are attached to items that actually support them and if there are conflicts between multiple such attributes attached to the same item.
- This pass checks HIR bodies that may be evaluated at compile-time (e.g.,
const fn) for structured control flow (e.g.
while), which is forbidden in a const context.
- Detecting usage of the
- Detecting diagnostic items.
- errors 🔒
- Detecting language items.
- Detecting lib features (i.e., features that are not lang features).
- liveness 🔒A classic liveness analysis based on dataflow over the AST. Computes, for each local variable in a function, whether that variable is live at a given point. Program execution points are identified by their IDs.
- Checks validity of naked functions.
- A pass that annotates every item and method with its stability level, propagating default levels lexically from parent to children ast nodes.
- upvars 🔒Upvar (closure capture) collection from cross-body HIR uses of
- Validity checking for weak lang items
- Raw content of Fluent resource for this crate, generated by
fluent_messagesmacro, imported by
rustc_driverto include all crates’ resources in one bundle.