Crate rustc_driver_implsource ·
The Rust compiler.
This API is completely unstable and subject to change.
pub extern crate rustc_plugin_impl as plugin;
- The various pretty-printing routines.
- print 🔒
- Prints version information
- This is the primary entry point for rustc.
- Whether to stop or continue compilation.
- Exit status code used for compilation failures and invalid flags.
- Exit status code used for successful compilation and help output.
- Stores the default panic hook, from before
- Raw content of Fluent resource for this crate, generated by
fluent_messagesmacro, imported by
rustc_driverto include all crates’ resources in one bundle.
- Runs a closure and catches unwinds triggered by fatal errors.
- Variant of
interface::Resultreturn type that also computes the exit code.
- Show help for flag categories shared between rustdoc and rustc.
- Write to stdout lint command options, together with a list of all available lints
- Gets a list of extra command-line flags provided by the user, as strings.
- Process command line options. Emits messages as appropriate. If compilation should continue, returns a getopts::Matches object parsed from args, otherwise returns
- This allows tools to enable rust logging without having to magically match rustc’s tracing crate version. In contrast to
init_rustc_env_loggerit allows you to choose an env var other than
- This allows tools to enable rust logging without having to magically match rustc’s tracing crate version.
- Installs a panic hook that will print the ICE message on unexpected panics.
- Prints the ICE message, including query stack, but without backtrace.
- usage 🔒