- clean 🔒This module contains the “cleaned” pieces of the AST, and the functions that clean them.
- config 🔒
- core 🔒
- docfs 🔒Rustdoc’s FileSystem abstraction module.
- doctest 🔒
- error 🔒
- fold 🔒
- formats 🔒
- json 🔒Rustdoc’s JSON backend
- lint 🔒
- markdown 🔒
- passes 🔒Contains information about “passes”, used to modify crate information during the documentation process.
- This module analyzes crates to find call sites that can serve as examples in the documentation.
- theme 🔒
- visit 🔒
- The Rust AST Visitor. Extracts useful information and massages it into a form usable for
- map 🔒A macro to create a FxHashMap.
- A result type used by several functions under