Crate rustfmt_nightlysource ·
- attr 🔒Format attributes and meta items.
- chains 🔒Formatting of chained expressions, i.e., expressions that are chained by dots: struct and enum field access, method calls, and try shorthand (
- closures 🔒
- comment 🔒
- config 🔒
- coverage 🔒
- emitter 🔒
- expr 🔒
- imports 🔒
- items 🔒
- lists 🔒Format list-like expressions and items.
- macros 🔒
- matches 🔒Format match expression.
- modules 🔒
- overflow 🔒Rewrite a list some items with overflow.
- pairs 🔒
- parse 🔒
- patterns 🔒
- reorder 🔒Reorder items.
- rewrite 🔒
- shape 🔒
- skip 🔒Module that contains skip related stuffs.
- This module contains utilities that work with the
syntex_syntax. This includes extension traits and methods for looking up spans and line ranges for AST nodes.
- spanned 🔒
- stmt 🔒
- string 🔒
- types 🔒
- utils 🔒
- vertical 🔒
- visitor 🔒
- Checks if we’re in a nightly build.
- A set of lines in files.
- Reports on any issues that occurred during a run of Rustfmt.
- Formats the warnings/errors in a
- A builder for
- Result of formatting a snippet of code along with ranges of lines that didn’t get formatted, i.e., that got returned as they were originally.
- A single span of changed lines, with 0 or more removed lines and a vector of 0 or more inserted lines.
- Set of changed sections of a file.
- A range that is inclusive of both ends.
- A session is a run of rustfmt across a single or multiple inputs.
- The various errors that can occur during formatting. Note that not all of these can currently be propagated to clients.
- Defines the name of an input - either a file or stdin.
- Maps client-supplied options to Rustfmt’s internals, mostly overriding values in a config with values from the command line.
- Format the given code block. Mainly targeted for code block in comment. The code block may be incomplete (i.e., parser may be unable to parse it). To avoid panic in parser, we wrap the code block with a dummy function. The returned code block does not end with newline.
- Format the given snippet. The snippet is expected to be complete code. When we cannot parse the given snippet, this function returns
- Loads a config by checking the client-supplied options and if appropriate, the file system (including searching the file system for overrides).