Crate cargo_test_supportsource ·
Cargo test support.
See https://rust-lang.github.io/cargo/contrib/ for a guide on writing tests.
- Routines for comparing and diffing output.
- Support for testing using Docker containers.
- Support for cross-compile tests with the
- diff 🔒A simple Myers diff implementation.
- Common executables that can be reused by various tests.
- A cargo project to run tests against.
- Create a project to run tests against
- This is the raw output from the process.
- Add a list of arguments as a line
- Test the cargo command
- Enable nightly features for testing
- Establish a process’s test environment
- _process 🔒
trueif the local filesystem has low-resolution mtimes.
- The error message for ENOENT.
- pe 🔒
- The rustc host such as
- The host triple suitable for use in a cargo environment variable (uppercased).
- Some CI setups are much slower then the equipment used by Cargo itself. Architectures that do not have a modern processor, hardware emulation, etc. This provides a way for those setups to increase the cut off for all the time based test.