Crate rustc_serializesource ·
Support code for encoding and decoding types.
- Implementations of serialization for structures found in liballoc
- Support code for encoding and decoding types.
- Trait for types that can be deserialized
- This current does not support
f64, as they’re not needed in any serialized data structures. That could be changed, but consider whether it really makes sense to store floating-point values at all. (If you need it, revert https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/109984.)
- Trait for types that can be serialized
- A note about error handling.