Crate rustc_sessionsource ·
pub use rustc_lint_defs as lint;
pub use getopts;
- Some facilities for tracking how codegen-units are reused during incremental compilation. This is used for incremental compilation tests and debug output.
- Contains infrastructure for configuring the compiler, including parsing command-line options.
- the rustc crate store interface. This also includes types that are mostly used as a part of that interface, but these should probably get a better home if someone can find one.
- A module for searching for libraries
- options 🔒
- Related to out filenames of compilation (e.g. save analysis, binaries).
ParseSesswhich holds state living beyond what one
Parsermight. It also serves as an input to the parser itself.
- session 🔒
- Declares a static item of type
- Declares a type named
LintPass. To the right of
=>a comma separated list of
Lintstatics is given.
LintPass for $tywith the given list of
- A syntax-level representation of an attribute.
- New-type wrapper around
usizefor representing limits. Ensures that comparisons against limits are consistent throughout the compiler.
- Represents the data associated with a compilation session for a single crate.
StableCrateIdis a 64-bit hash of a crate name, together with all
-Cmetadataarguments, and some other data. It is to
DefId. It is stable across compilation sessions.
- The behavior of the CTFE engine when an error occurs with regards to backtraces.
- Holds data on the current incremental compilation session, if there is one.
- Raw content of Fluent resource for this crate, generated by
fluent_messagesmacro, imported by
rustc_driverto include all crates’ resources in one bundle.
- Requirements for a
StableHashingContextto be used in this crate. This is a hack to allow using the
HashStable_Genericderive macro instead of implementing everything in