Crate rustc_codegen_llvmsource ·
The Rust compiler.
This API is completely unstable and subject to change.
- abi 🔒
- asm 🔒
- Set and unset common attributes on LLVM values.
- back 🔒
- base 🔒Codegen the MIR to the LLVM IR.
- builder 🔒
- callee 🔒Handles codegen of callees as well as other call-related things. Callees are a superset of normal rust values and sometimes have different representations. In particular, top-level fn items and methods are represented as just a fn ptr and not a full closure.
- common 🔒Code that is useful in various codegen modules.
- consts 🔒
- context 🔒
- Debug Info Module
- declare 🔒Declare various LLVM values.
- errors 🔒
- llvm_ 🔒
- type_ 🔒
- type_of 🔒
- va_arg 🔒
- value 🔒
- Raw content of Fluent resource for this crate, generated by
fluent_messagesmacro, imported by
rustc_driverto include all crates’ resources in one bundle.
- Used to generate cfg variables and apply features Must express features in the way Rust understands them