Module rustc_middle::source ·
Type context book-keeping.
- nop_lift 🔒
- Parameter attributes that can only be determined by examining the body of a function instead of just its signature.
- This struct contains information regarding the
ReFree(FreeRegion)corresponding to a lifetime conflict.
- The central data structure of the compiler. It stores references to the various arenas and also houses the results of the various compiler queries that have been performed. See the rustc dev guide for more details.
- This struct should only be created by
- A trait implemented for all
X<'a>types that can be safely and efficiently converted to
X<'tcx>as long as they are part of the provided
TyCtxt<'tcx>. This can be done, for example, for
SubstsRef<'tcx>by looking them up in their respective interners.