Contains information about “passes”, used to modify crate information during the documentation process.
- Calculates information used for the –show-coverage flag.
- NIGHTLY & UNSTABLE CHECK: custom_code_classes_in_docs
- Looks for items missing (or incorrectly having) doctests.
- This module implements RFC 1946: Intra-rustdoc-links
- Collects trait impls for each item in the crate. For example, if a crate defines a struct that implements a trait, this pass will note that the struct implements that trait.
- lint 🔒Runs several rustdoc lints, consolidating them into a single pass for efficiency and simplicity.
#[doc(cfg(...))]to child items.
- Strip all doc(hidden) items from the output.
- Strips all private import statements (use, extern crate) from a crate.
- Strip all private items from the output. Additionally implies strip_priv_imports. Basically, the goal is to remove items that are not relevant for public documentation.
- stripper 🔒A collection of utility functions for the
- In a list of passes, a pass that may or may not need to be run depending on options.
- Pass 🔒A single pass over the cleaned documentation.
- How to decide whether to run a conditional pass.
- The list of default passes run when
--doc-coverageis passed to rustdoc.
- The list of passes run by default.
- PASSES 🔒The full list of passes.
- defaults 🔒Returns the given default set of passes.