pub use crate::code_stats::DataTypeKind;
pub use crate::code_stats::FieldInfo;
pub use crate::code_stats::FieldKind;
pub use crate::code_stats::SizeKind;
pub use crate::code_stats::VariantInfo;
- A syntax-level representation of an attribute.
- A wrapper around an
Handlerthat is used for early error emissions.
- New-type wrapper around
usizefor representing limits. Ensures that comparisons against limits are consistent throughout the compiler.
- Represents the data associated with a compilation session for a single crate.
- The behavior of the CTFE engine when an error occurs with regards to backtraces.
- Holds data on the current incremental compilation session, if there is one.
- Validate command line arguments with a