Module rustc_session::source ·
the rustc crate store interface. This also includes types that are mostly used as a part of that interface, but these should probably get a better home if someone can find one.
- Where a crate came from on the local filesystem. One of these three options must be non-None.
- Calling convention for a function defined in an external library.
- Different ways that the PE Format can decorate a symbol name. From https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/debug/pe-format#import-name-type
- A store of Rust crates, through which their metadata can be accessed.
- The backend’s way to give the crate store access to the metadata in a library. Note that it returns the raw metadata bytes stored in the library file, whether it is compressed, uncompressed, some weird mix, etc. rmeta files are backend independent and not handled here.