Values computed by queries that use MIR.
- Indicates an outlives-constraint between a type or between two free regions declared on the closure.
- Represents a
ty::Tyfor use in
- After we borrow check a closure, we are left with various requirements that we have inferred between the free regions that appear in the closure’s signature or on its field types. These requirements are then verified and proved by the closure’s creating function. This struct encodes those requirements.
- The result of the
- The layout of coroutine state.
- Summarizes coverage IDs inserted by the
InstrumentCoverageMIR pass (for compiler option
-Cinstrument-coverage), after MIR optimizations have had a chance to potentially remove some of them.
- The constituent parts of a mir constant of kind ADT or array.
- The subject of a
ClosureOutlivesRequirement– that is, the thing that must outlive some region.
- Outlives-constraints can be categorized to determine whether and why they are interesting (for error reporting). Order of variants indicates sort order of the category, thereby influencing diagnostic output.