- If the current crate is a proc-macro, returns early with
LazyArray::default(). This is useful for skipping the encoding of things that aren’t needed for proc-macro crates.
- record 🔒
- Returns whether an attribute needs to be recorded in metadata, that is, if it’s usable and useful in downstream crates. Local-only attributes are an obvious example, but some rustdoc-specific attributes can equally be of use while documenting the current crate only.
- Used to prefetch queries which will be needed later by metadata encoding. Only a subset of the queries are actually prefetched to keep this code smaller.
- Build a textual representation of an unevaluated constant expression.
- Whether we should encode MIR. Return a pair, resp. for CTFE and for LLVM.