TableBuildersat the same time.
- CrateDep 🔒
- Serialized crate metadata.
.rmetadata for a crate.
- A list of lazily-decoded values.
- A list of lazily-decoded values, with the added capability of random access.
- A value of type T referred to by its absolute position in the metadata, and which can be decoded lazily.
- RawDefId 🔒On-disk representation of
DefId. This creates a type-safe way to enforce that we remap the CrateNum between the on-disk representation and the compilation session.
- Encoding / decoding state for
- Metadata header which includes
- Metadata encoding version. N.B., increment this if you change the format of metadata such that the rustc version can’t be found to compare with