Module miri::source ·
- Implements “Stacked Borrows”. See https://github.com/rust-lang/unsafe-code-guidelines/blob/master/wip/stacked-borrows.md for further information.
- Tracking pointer provenance
- Per-call-stack-frame data for borrow tracking
- Extra global state, available to the memory access hooks.
- Indicates which kind of access is being performed.
- Extra per-allocation data for borrow tracking
- Which borrow tracking method to use
- The flavor of the protector.
- Policy on whether to recurse into fields to retag
- We need interior mutable access to the global state.