Global machine state as well as implementation of the interpreter engine
- Extra per-allocation data
- Extra data stored with each stack frame
- The machine itself.
- Precomputed layouts of primitive types
- Extra memory kinds
- Pointer provenance.
- The “extra” information a pointer has over a regular AllocId.
- Last real-time signal.
signal(7)says it must be between 32 and 64 and specifies
SIGRTMIN>= 8 (which is the value of
- First real-time signal.
signal(7)says this must be between 32 and 64 and specifies 34 or 35 as typical values.
- A little trait that’s useful to be inherited by extension traits.
- A rustc InterpCx for Miri.