Built-in attributes and
cfg flag gating.
- cfg_fn 🔒
- gated 🔒
- A convenience macro to deal with
- template 🔒A convenience macro for constructing attribute templates. E.g.,
template!(Word, List: "description")means that the attribute supports forms
- ungated 🔒
- A template that the attribute input must match. Only top-level shape (
#[attr = ...]) is considered now.
- How to handle multiple duplicate attributes on the same item.
- Attributes that have a special meaning to rustc or rustdoc.
cfg(...)’s that are feature gated.
- Find a gated cfg determined by the
predicate which is given the cfg’s name.
- Whether this builtin attribute is only used in the local crate. If so, it is not encoded in the crate metadata.
- GateFn 🔒