- A message sent from the coordinator thread to the main thread telling it to process another codegen unit.
- Additional resources used by optimize_and_codegen (not module specific)
- Module-specific configuration for
- Configuration passed to the function returned by the
FatalErroris explicitly not
- What kind of llvm bitcode section to embed in an object file.
- Actual LTO type we end up choosing based on multiple factors.
- What kind of object file to emit.
- Message 🔒Messages sent to the coordinator.
- WorkItem 🔒
- A result produced by the backend.