- Build the debuginfo node for a C-style enum, i.e. an enum the variants of which have no fields.
- Build the struct type for describing a single coroutine state. See build_coroutine_variant_struct_type_di_node.
- Build the debuginfo node for the struct type describing a single variant of an enum.
- Build a DW_TAG_enumeration_type debuginfo node, with the given base type and variants. This is a helper function and does not register anything in the type map by itself.
- Returns the discriminant value corresponding to the variant index.
- Extract the type with which we want to describe the tag of the given enum or coroutine.