Owned and borrowed Unix-like file descriptors.
This module is supported on Unix platforms and WASI, which both use a similar file descriptor system for referencing OS resources.
- A borrowed file descriptor.
- An owned file descriptor.
- A trait to borrow the file descriptor from an underlying object.
- A trait to extract the raw file descriptor from an underlying object.
- A trait to express the ability to construct an object from a raw file descriptor.
- A trait to express the ability to consume an object and acquire ownership of its raw file descriptor.
- Raw file descriptors.