Types and Traits for working with asynchronous tasks.
- Extracts the successful type of a
- The context of an asynchronous task.
- A virtual function pointer table (vtable) that specifies the behavior of a
Wakeris a handle for waking up a task by notifying its executor that it is ready to be run.
- ContextBuilderExperimentalA Builder used to construct a
Contextinstance with support for
- Indicates whether a value is available or if the current task has been scheduled to receive a wakeup instead.
- The implementation of waking a task on an executor.
- LocalWakeExperimentalAn analogous trait to
Wakebut used to construct a
LocalWaker. This API works in exactly the same way as
Wake, except that it uses an
Rcinstead of an
Arc, and the result is a
LocalWakerinstead of a