- Routines to check for relations between fully inferred types.
- Classify whether an operator is “left-homogeneous”, i.e., the LHS has the same type as the result.
- Classify whether an operator is “right-homogeneous”, i.e., the RHS has the same type as the LHS.
- Determines if this type permits “raw” initialization by just transmuting some memory into an instance of
trueif this place is allowed to be less aligned than its containing struct (because it is within a packed struct).
- Returns whether the two types are equal up to subtyping.
- Returns whether
srcis a subtype of
src <: dest.