Utilities for formatting and printing strings.
- Derive macro generating an impl of the trait
- This structure represents a safely precompiled version of a format string and its arguments. This cannot be generated at runtime because it cannot safely be done, so no constructors are given and the fields are private to prevent modification.
- The error type which is returned from formatting a message into a stream.
- Configuration for formatting.
- Possible alignments returned by
- Format trait for an empty format,
- A trait for writing or formatting into Unicode-accepting buffers or streams.
writefunction takes an output stream, and an
Argumentsstruct that can be precompiled with the
- The type returned by formatter methods.