Defines language items.
Language items are items that represent concepts intrinsic to the language itself. Examples are:
- Traits that specify “kinds”; e.g.,
- Traits that represent operators; e.g.,
- Functions called by the compiler itself.
- All of the language items, defined or not. Defined lang items can come from the current crate or its dependencies.
- A representation of all the valid language items in Rust.
- Extracts the first
lang = "$name"out of a list of attributes. The
#[panic_handler]attribute is also extracted out when found.