The edit distance is a metric for measuring the difference between two strings.
- Finds the edit distance between two strings.
- Provides a word similarity score between two words that accounts for substrings being more meaningful than a typical edit distance. The lower the score, the closer the match. 0 is an identical match.
- Finds the best match for a given word in the given iterator.
- Finds the best match for given word in the given iterator where substrings are meaningful.
- Find the best match for multiple words